This post is in partnership with Amazon Fashion and Reebok. As always, all thoughts & opinions are my own.
Let’s keep it moving shall we? I can’t believe we’re into November already, mainly because it was about 84 degrees in Santa Monica today and there’s no Fall in sight right now. I’ve been on this workout kick lately, (mainly at the gym) but with the weather as nice as it is, I prefer to get outside as much as possible. If you’re like me who wears athleisure on a daily basis, I can guarantee that you’d probably be reaching for this Reebok Puremove sports bra if you don’t already have it in your arsenal.
If you’re a runner or do high impact routines, you’ll especially love this bra. But regardless of what kind of workout you do, here are some of the perks of wearing it:
- Best for: All intensity training and running
- Right Fit: Available in half sizes
- Responsive Support: Motion Sense technology treated fabric firms up more to support during heavy impact movements and less during low impact movements.
- Breathable Perforations: Breathable perforations in the front and back keep you cool and comfortable.
- Natural Shaping: Molded front panel and free cut edges for a seamless fit.
As you know by now, I prefer comfort over everything and this bra is almost like a second skin. On a side note, how do you guys like the biker shorts and Dad sneaker trend? Are you into it as much as I am? I like adding a denim jacket with the Puremove Bra to take a gym look to the street with zero effort.
How do you get moving now that the holidays are fast approaching? What is your workout wear style? I’d love to know so don’t be shy!